Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Flooring Update


Kilzed the floor today, just as a precaution against any trapped smells or leftover moisture damage. There are two kinda cushy spots in the floor where the seams come together but there doesn't seem to be anything structural. We will be laying a thin luan layer of wood over the whole thing just for some additional support without lots of extra weight. I am still debating on the couch/bedroom area. Found a complimentary caramaly colored wallpaper for this area but didn't realize i still have to kilz it first which means more painting! Don't get me wrong I love to paint but this area is so close and it is a pain to tape off and edge yikes! I will sleep on it and see how I feel tomorrow. This weekend is the big push to get alot done as john has friday off as well as the weekend! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment